It is our company policy to conduct business in a manner which achieves sustainable growth whilst demonstrating a high degree of social responsibility.
Our responsibility encompasses interaction with;
- Our marketplace
- Our environment
- Our community
- Our people.
In demonstrating our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility, we aim to align our business values, purpose and strategy with the social and economic needs of our stakeholders whilst embedding responsible and ethical business policies and practices into everything we do.
By working together with all our stakeholders and embracing CSR, we open doors to new markets, opportunities and relationships, increasing competitiveness and profitability and demonstrating our continued commitment to sustainable development.
We are committed to the following Corporate Social principles;
- Managing our business with pride and integrity and forming relationships to promote good communication with affected/interested parties to minimise complaints/ disruption
- Committing to full legal compliance in all that we do
- Considering the impact of our operations and identify and implement controls in order to minimise noise, vibration, reduction in air quality, light pollution
- Providing a safe, fulfilling and rewarding career for all our employees and minimise our impact of our operations on the environment, third parties and those affected by our works
- Actively assessing and managing the environmental impacts of all our operations
- Aiming to source labour and supplies locally
- Continually developing our standing as a responsible business in the community and assess our impact on the community as a result of our operations;
- Benchmarking and evaluating what we do in order to constantly improve our competitive edge in the Marketplace
- Allow staff to join any union of their choosing
- We will continually benchmark and evaluate what we do in order to improve our CSR performance.
Any complaints relating to our social and ethical behaviour shall be documents and reported to a Director who shall ensure the concerns are investigated and remedial actions taken. The results of all complaints shall be feed into the Management Review process.
Please download our Corporate Social Responsibility Policy