The scope of work:
- Installation of 800m2 of concrete block walls
- Formation of a lift shaft
- Installation of steel trimmer beams
- Installation of screed areas with Leca infill laid to falls
- Levelling works to existing structural slab
- Rendering works
- Forming concrete upstands
- Installation of waterproofing (RIW tanking)
We have had to work closely with the fit out contractor to manage all works in line with the programme as many of these activities fall under the critical path of the project, allowing it to continue smoothly and be completed on time.
Pristine London has also been working with a just in time (JIT) delivery schedule. This means all deliveries have to be in time, with the right quantity for each activity so no additional materials have to be stored on site, as well as all delivery sizes required to be exact to suit the access route. Bearing in mind the Central London location, this task has proven to be very difficult but managed exceedingly well.